ONLINE EXHIBITION: The Royal Geographical Society (in London) Great Barrier Reef Expedition of 1928/29
2nd November 2022
By Royal Geographical Society (in London)
The Royal Geographical Society (in London) has an online exhibition about their Great Barrier Reef Expedition of 1928/29
Prepared by: Tom Spencer (1), Barbara E. Brown (2,3), Sarah M. Hamylton (4), Roger F. McLean (5)
- Cambridge Coastal Research Unit, Department of Geography, University of Cambridge, Downing Place, Cambridge CB2 3EN UK.
- School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, UK.
- Environmental Research Unit, University of the Highlands and Islands, Castle Street, Thurso, Caithness KW14 7JD, Scotland, UK.
- School of Earth, Atmospheric and Life Sciences, University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia.
- School of Science, University of New South Wales - Canberra at ADFA, Canberra BC ACT 2610, Australia.