IAG Study Groups
IAG members are encouraged to join one or more of the Study Groups supported by the IAG. There are Groups for Critical Development; Cultural Geography; Economic Geography; GIScience, Spatial Analysis and Modelling; Health Geography; Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights; Legal Geography; Nature, Risk and Resilience; Rural Geography; and Urban Geography.
- IAG Members are eligible to join up to three (3) Study Groups and to participate in IAG-funded study group events.
- The selection of these Study Groups is part of the member sign-up or renewal process.
- The Study Group portals are a members-only section of the IAG website
- New Urban Natures: Volatile Worlds - Public Lecture and Symposium, University of Wollongong 15th February 2019 New Urban Natures: Volatile Worlds Public Lecture... ... more
- 2 CfPs IAG2019- Race and 'abundant futures'; Decolonising the University 8th February 2019 2 CfPs IAG2019- Race and 'abundant futures'; Decol... ... more
Please enter your login details to access the members only content.
Members are eligible to be members of a maximum of three study groups at any one time. Members can make and change their selection though their member page.