IAG Equity Reference Group (IAG-ERG)
The Institute of Australian Geographers Equity Reference Group (IAG-ERG) provides advice to Council on equity issues within the Institute. As well as playing a role in developing the Institute’s Equity and Inclusion Strategy, the Group provides a forum for IAG members to discuss equity and inclusion issues and strategies within the Institute.
The Equity Reference Group is keen to hear from all members. If you would like to discuss equity issues with the Group, or are interested in being involvement with the Group, please contact the Chair or any other member.
Line of Reporting
IAG President receives reports from IAG-ERG Chair, for discussion by Council.
- Chair – current or past member of the IAG Council
- Secretary – IAG financial member
- Ordinary members – 4 IAG financial members
- Dr Leah Gibbs (Chair), University of Wollongong, email@example.com
- Dr Husnia Underabi, independent researcher and high school teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Philippa Chandler, Melbourne University, email@example.com
- A/Prof. Robyn Mayes, Queensland University of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Barbara Pini, Griffith University, email@example.com
- Dr Francis Markham, Australian National University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Bill Boyd, Southern Cross University, email@example.com