IAG Study Groups
IAG members are encouraged to join one or more of the Study Groups supported by the IAG. There are Groups for Critical Development; Cultural Geography; Economic Geography; GIScience, Spatial Analysis and Modelling; Health Geography; Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights; Legal Geography; Nature, Risk and Resilience; Rural Geography; and Urban Geography.
- IAG Members are eligible to join up to three (3) Study Groups and to participate in IAG-funded study group events.
- The selection of these Study Groups is part of the member sign-up or renewal process.
- The Study Group portals are a members-only section of the IAG website
- IAG 2019 Hobart: Conference Registrations now Open for and Call for Sessions closes 20 December 12th December 2018 Dear geographers and friends of geography, You ca... ... more
- Call for Sessions Open for IAG2019 Hobart, Tasmania 27th November 2018 Dear geographers and friends of geography, the lo... ... more
Please enter your login details to access the members only content.
Members are eligible to be members of a maximum of three study groups at any one time. Members can make and change their selection though their member page.