IAG Study Groups
IAG members are encouraged to join one or more of the Study Groups supported by the IAG. There are Groups for Critical Development; Cultural Geography; Economic Geography; GIScience, Spatial Analysis and Modelling; Health Geography; Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights; Legal Geography; Nature, Risk and Resilience; Rural Geography; and Urban Geography.
- IAG Members are eligible to join up to three (3) Study Groups and to participate in IAG-funded study group events.
- The selection of these Study Groups is part of the member sign-up or renewal process.
- The Study Group portals are a members-only section of the IAG website
- FURTHER EXTENSION TO DEADLINE Call for Nominations for Awards & Medals of the IAG 3rd April 2020 With respect to the recent call for nominations fo... ... more
- Postponement of 34th IGC 2020 Istanbul 3rd April 2020 Dear Colleagues, Following the spread of the coro... ... more
- Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Australian Geographers 29th June 2020 To attend the 2020 AGM of the IAG, please can you ... ... more
Please enter your login details to access the members only content.
Members are eligible to be members of a maximum of three study groups at any one time. Members can make and change their selection though their member page.