IAG Study Groups
IAG members are encouraged to join one or more of the Study Groups supported by the IAG. There are Groups for Critical Development; Cultural Geography; Economic Geography; GIScience, Spatial Analysis and Modelling; Health Geography; Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights; Legal Geography; Nature, Risk and Resilience; Rural Geography; and Urban Geography.
- IAG Members are eligible to join up to three (3) Study Groups and to participate in IAG-funded study group events.
- The selection of these Study Groups is part of the member sign-up or renewal process.
- The Study Group portals are a members-only section of the IAG website
- XIII International Geographical Union (IGU)-India International Conference on Heading towards Zero: Sustainable Development in Economy, Environment and Society October, 19th -21st, 2019 19th June 2019 XIII International Geographical Union (IGU)-India ... ... more
- IGU CDES 2019 Budapest Mini Conference on Rethinking Economic Geography in the Era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution: Manufacturing, Entrepreneurship, Employment and Industry 4.0 18th June 2019 IGU CDES 2019 Budapest Mini Conference on Rethin... ... more
Please enter your login details to access the members only content.
Members are eligible to be members of a maximum of three study groups at any one time. Members can make and change their selection though their member page.